WebEx by Cisco lets you engage audiences with high-impact webinars and online events . The integration between WebEx and Engage allows you to develop customized registration forms, automate branded and trackable invite, reminder and follow-up communications based on customer behaviors, and reduces the time involved in marketing an online event.
With the WebEx Event Center and Engage integration you can:
- Control the look and feel of your registration forms by using Engage hosted forms for registration
- Reduce inefficiencies in manually importing and exporting registration lists between systems
- Gain immediate insight into who has registered for upcoming webinars
- Target and segment your audience based upon current and historical attendance records
- Provide an insight into your customers and prospects interests in your products or services so that you can communicate with them in a more relevant and personalized manner
Silverpop's integration with WebEx brings you closer to your webinar audience:
- Create fully branded landing pages within Engage as custom registration forms for your webinars
- Send personalized and fully trackable reminder and confirmation emails to your registrants from Engage
- Automate the deliver of reminder and confirmation email with complete behavioral tracking of registration and communication status
- Collect Webinar registrant information within Engage to gather new leads or update existing customers
- Record and remarket to historic attendees based on past activity
If you are a current WebEx customer or are thinking about purchasing a webinar solution, please contact your relationship manager to explore your integration options with Engage.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. WebEx is a market leader in on-demand collaboration applications, and its network-based solution for delivering business-to-business collaboration extends Cisco's vision for Unified Communications, particularly within the small to medium business (SMB) segment.