Entrenched technology and complex business processes can sometimes get in the way of sending emails, faster and more efficiently. Make messaging relevant again, without the batch and blast emails—all in real time. With IBM Marketing Cloud Transact, you are connected to practically any in-house system currently triggering messages. Gain the benefits of in-depth reporting, enhanced transactional message deliverability and more, all without the upheaval of existing technical systems or message creation processes.
With IBM Marketing Cloud Transact, you can
- Send Custom-Branded Transactional Messaging - Convert traditionally text-only triggered messages and notifications into rich HTML transactional trigger emails for receipts, notifications and alerts
- Cross-sell and up-sell capabilities - Dynamically insert recommended ancillary products or services to transform a simple transactional message into a contributing revenue source
- Advanced Tracking and Reporting - Gain insight into the deliverability and performance of transactional emails
- POS and Receipt Integration - Promote email acquisition and integrate offline and online behaviors by integrating Transact with POS systems to trigger email receipts from retail or physical locations
- Billing Notifications and Password Resets - Easily trigger billing notification or password reset emails utilizing Transact for real-time interactions
- Save a Copy of Transactional Messages - Much like CC or BCC, Transact's MyCopy functionality lets users specify one or more email addresses that will receive a copy of every transactional message sent. Can be utilized by customer service or regulatory departments
- Two Flexible Ways to Access IBM Marketing Cloud Transact - IBM Marketing Cloud makes it easy for any company to connect its systems to IBM Marketing Cloud’s transactional messaging engine:
1) XML APIs—Send automated messages via a secure XML feed for delivery via email or RSS. Your XML feed can contain a fully formed custom message or just a handful of personalized elements to merge with a predefined template
2) SMTP Relay—If your current message mechanism doesn’t have an XML export capability, don’t worry. A simple configuration change on your organization’s outgoing email server can relay messages through IBM Marketing Cloud Transact—leveraging our full suite of tracking, reporting and deliverability capabilities.
If you are an existing IBM Marketing Cloud customer and would like to add Transact to your account, please contact your relationship manager.