Marketing webinars and events is an essential part to many companies, be they for thought leadership, demonstrations or even external or internal training. The process of setting up the webinars in addition to all of the supporting materials including invites, forms, follow-up emails can be overwhelming. The Engage integration with GoToWebinar allows for a more efficient set-up and automation of a many of the surrounding materials.
With the GoToWebinar integration you can:
- Control the look and feel of your registration forms by using Engage hosted forms for registration
- Reduce inefficiencies in manually importing and exporting registration lists between systems
- Gain immediate insight into who has registered for upcoming webinars
- Target and segment your audience based upon current and historical attendance records
- Provide an insight into your customers and prospects interests in your products or services so that you can communicate with them in a more relevant and personalized manner
The GoToWebinar integration with Engage can enable you to:
- Create fully branded landing pages within Engage as custom registration forms for your webinars
- Send personalized and fully trackable reminder and confirmation emails to your registrants from Engage
- Automate the deliver of reminder and confirmation email with complete behavioral tracking of registration and communication status
- Collect Webinar registrant information within Engage to gather new leads or update existing customers
- Record and remarket to historic attendees based on past activity
If you are a current GoToWebinar user or are thinking about purchasing a Webinar solution, please contact your relationship manager to explore the integration options open to you with Silverpop Engage.
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is the cloud company that enables mobile workstyles—empowering people to work and collaborate from anywhere, securely accessing apps and data on any of the latest devices, as easily as they would in their own office. Citrix solutions help IT and service providers build clouds, leveraging virtualization and networking technologies to deliver high-performance, elastic and cost-effective cloud services. With market-leading cloud solutions for mobility, desktop virtualization, networking, cloud platforms, collaboration and data sharing, Citrix helps organizations of all sizes achieve the speed and agility necessary to succeed in a mobile and dynamic world. Citrix products are in use at more than 260,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally. Annual revenue in 2012 was $2.59 billion. Learn more at www.citrix.com