Transactional Email: Trigger real-time, personalized transactional emails within seconds of interaction
Sometimes entrenched technology and complex business processes can get in the way of sending emails, faster and more efficiently. Make messaging relevant again, without the batch and blast emails—all in real time. With Silverpop Transact, you are connected to practically any in-house system currently triggering messages. Gain the benefits of in-depth reporting, enhanced transactional message deliverability and more, all without the upheaval of existing technical systems or message creation processes. Utilize Transact and get the tracking and reporting deliverability you need to ensure accurate transmission of one-to-one transactional messaging generated by triggers in email, Web forms, landing pages or telesales.
Silverpop Engage Transact’s transactional messaging features include:
- Custom-Branded Transactional Messaging—Convert traditionally text-only triggered messages and notifications into high-impact branded communications. Easily generate rich HTML transactional trigger emails for receipts, notifications and alerts.
- Advanced Tracking and Reporting—Track opens, clicks and other recipient actions to customize and optimize future communications. You can also gain insight into deliverability metrics. Be able to respond appropriately if important transactional emails aren’t reaching their intended targets.
- Save a Copy of Transactional Messages—Much like CC or BCC, Transact's MyCopy functionality lets users specify one or more email addresses that will receive a copy of every transactional message sent. Works great for customer service and regulatory groups wanting the ability to access exact copies of historical email orders or receipts. Users can easily search for, review and forward on a copy to customers in the case of a question or dispute.
- Two Flexible Ways to Access Engage Transact—Silverpop makes it easy for any company to connect its systems to Silverpop’s transactional messaging engine:
- XML APIs—Send automated messages via a secure XML feed for delivery via email or RSS. Your XML feed can contain a fully formed custom message or just a handful of personalized elements to merge with a predefined template.
- SMTP Relay—If your current message mechanism doesn’t have an XML export capability, don’t worry. A simple configuration change on your organization’s outgoing email server can relay messages through Silverpop Engage Transact—leveraging our full suite of tracking, reporting and deliverability capabilities.