Formed in 2004 specifically to implement CRM solutions, Seelogic continues to grow steadily through acquisition of new customers and winning additional projects with existing clients.
Choosing a business partner to work with is critical to the success of a CRM project. Seelogic continue to be selected by large organisations to take them from the project definition stage through to implementation for UK, European and Global projects.
- Business Process Mapping to help understand the processes to be supported by a CRM system
- Analysing CRM needs which outline what a CRM system will do for the client
- Implementing the best-fit CRM product which minimises project lifetime and costs
- Supplying a fixed-cost CRM solution so the total investment is known at the start of the project
- Responsive and qualified technical support