IBM Marketing Cloud 17.1 Release Coming Soon
On February 18th, we're excited to share the new IBM Marketing Cloud 17.1 release.
Highlights of the release include:
- Enhanced program automation capabilities for the new automation canvas. Feature additions include the ability to add decision points to the canvas to define the optimal path for a customer to proceed down based on real-time behaviors. Also available is configurable path naming and decision insight panel.
- Beacon aware location service enables marketers to be aware of and leverage beacon-level events such as enter, dwell and exit to trigger digital communications
- General availability of message scripting for technical users of the Transact module facilitates programmatic logic to be embedded in transactional emails
Release Timing for Pods 5 and 7
- EDT - New York: 9:30am until 10:30am Saturday, February 18th, 2017
- PDT - Los Angeles: 6:30am until 7:30am Saturday, February 18th, 2017
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time: 1:30pm until 2:30pm Saturday, February 18th, 2017
- BST - London: 2:30pm until 3:30pm Saturday, February 18th, 2017
- CET - Paris: 3:30pm until 4:30pm Saturday, February 18th, 2017
- AEST - Sydney: 1:30am until 2:30am Sunday, February 19th, 2017
Upcoming IBM Marketing Cloud 17.1 Release Customer Webinars
Listen as our product team discusses how users of IBM Marketing Cloud can get the most out of the new features and functionality available in the new release. Both webinars will cover the same material.
Thursday February 16th, 2017 2pm - 3pm EST
Register for Webinar
Tuesday February 28th, 2017 10am -11am EST
Register for Webinar
A full recording of the webinar will be made available on the Marketing Cloud Customer Community should you not be able to attend.
While your account is being upgraded, you will not be able to log in to your account and may notice some functionality is offline. Rest assured that your data is being captured and stored in the background, and processes will automatically resume once the deployment is complete. To view a list of "What to Expect During IBM Marketing Cloud Scheduled Maintenance," click here.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Client Support Team or your Relationship Manager or Specialist