IBM Marketing Cloud 16.4 Release - Now Live
We're excited to announce that your account has been upgraded to the latest software release, IBM Marketing Cloud 16.4 release.
Highlights of the release include:
- A new innovative way to streamline the connection between relational tables. Parent to child relational tables will make it easier to bring in one to many type data relationships for your contacts such as product catalogs, purchase histories, policies or accounts enabled, products purchased and all of the associated data
- Location capabilities to enable marketers to send marketing messages based on real time geo-location triggers or based on user’s past locations
- A new Survey Connector for users of both the Marketing Cloud and Survey Monkey (platinum editions) that helps you to send out trackable survey invitations and visually map responses to the contact profile for use in scoring, targeting and personalization
- A/B testing for mobile application push messages with automated deployment of the winner based on 7 different metrics
- Message Scripting for Transact makes it easier to script powerful personalization, dynamic content and if/then logic into transactional emails programmatically
IBM Marketing Cloud 16.4 Release Customer Webinars
Listen as our product team discusses how users of IBM Marketing Cloud can get the most out of the new features and functionality available in the new release.
Wednesday November 9th, 2016 10am -11am EDT
Register for Webinar
Listen to On-Demand Recording (requires IBM Marketing Cloud Support Login
Complete release notes of the IBM Marketing Cloud 16.4 release are available in the IBM Marketing Cloud Knowledgebase.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Client Support Team or your Relationship Manager or Specialist.