We're excited to announce that we will soon upgrade your environment to the with the new IBM Marketing Cloud 16.4 release.
Highlights of the release include:
- A new innovative way to streamline the connection between relational tables. Parent to child relational tables will make it easier to bring in one to many type data relationships for your contacts such as product catalogs, purchase histories, policies or accounts enabled, products purchased and all of the associated data
- Location capabilities to enable marketers to send marketing messages based on real time geo-location triggers or based on user’s past locations
- A new Survey Connector for users of both the Marketing Cloud and Survey Monkey (platinum editions) that helps you to send out trackable survey invitations and visually map responses to the contact profile for use in scoring, targeting and personalization
- A/B testing for mobile application push messages with automated deployment of the winner based on 7 different metrics
- Message Scripting for Transact makes it easier to script powerful personalization, dynamic content and if/then logic into transactional emails programmatically
Release Timing for Pods 1, 4, and 5
- EDT - New York: 8am until 9am Saturday, October 29th, 2016
- PDT - Los Angeles: 5am until 6am Saturday, October 29th, 2016
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time: 12pm until 1pm Saturday, October 29th, 2016
- BST - London: 1pm until 2pm Saturday, October 29th, 2016
- CET - Paris: 2pm until 3pm Saturday, October 29th, 2016
- AEST - Sydney: 11pm Saturday, October 29th, 2016 until Midnight Sunday, October 30th, 2016
Release Timing for Pods 2, 3 and 6
- EST - New York: 10pm until 11pm Tuesday, November 15th, 2016
- PST - Los Angeles: 7pm until 8pm Tuesday, November 15th, 2016
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time: 3am until 4am Wednesday, November 16th, 2016
- BST - London: 3am until 4am Wednesday, November 16th, 2016
- CET - Paris: 4am until 5am Wednesday, November 16th, 2016
- AEST - Sydney: 2pm until 3pm Wednesday, November 16th, 2016
Release Timing for Pods 7 and 8
- EDT - New York: 9am until 10am Saturday, October 29th, 2016
- PDT - Los Angeles: 6am until 7am Saturday, October 29th, 2016
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time: 1pm until 2pm Saturday, October 29th, 2016
- BST - London: 2pm until 3pm Saturday, October 29th, 2016
- CET - Paris: 3pm until 4pm Saturday, October 29th, 2016
- AEST - Sydney: Midnight until 1am Sunday, October 30th, 2016
IBM Marketing Cloud 16.4 Release Customer Webinars
Listen as our product team discusses how users of IBM Marketing Cloud can get the most out of the new features and functionality available in the new release. Both webinars will cover the same material.
Wednesday November 9th, 2016 10am -11am EDT
Register for Webinar
Listen to On-Demand Recording (requires IBM Marketing Cloud Support Login
Complete release notes of the IBM Marketing Cloud 16.4 release are available in the IBM Marketing Cloud Knowledgebase.
New IBM Marketing Cloud Release Naming Convention
In this release (and all subsequent releases) we've moved to a new release naming convention. The releases will follow a year.quarter naming convention so this release will be the IBM Marketing Cloud 16.4 Release (16 refers to the year and the 4 refers to the quarter of the year that the release is going live). This new naming convention brings us more in line with other IBM products and avoids some confusion around seasonal differences globally.
While your account is being upgraded, you will not be able to log in to your account and may notice some functionality is offline. Rest assured that your data is being captured and stored in the background, and processes will automatically resume once the deployment is complete. To view a list of "What to Expect During IBM Marketing Cloud Scheduled Maintenance," click here.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Client Support Team or your Relationship Manager or Specialist