IBM Marketing Cloud Spring '16 Release Coming Soon
On May 14th, we're excited to share the new IBM Marketing Cloud Spring '16 release. Highlights of the release include:
- A new autoresponder blueprint simplifies the creation of a quick, single-step response to a captured behavior.
- Enhanced channel execution with the addition of SMS and Push messages from Journey Designer through the Marketing Cloud, along with the capability to link an interaction to a Marketing Cloud program.
- IBM Marketing Cloud integration with IBM Campaign enables Campaign users the ability to include Email, SMS and Push interactions to their campaign flows and execute via the Marketing Cloud
IBM Marketing Cloud Spring '16 Customer Webinar
Listen as our product team discusses how users of IBM Marketing Cloud can get the most out of the new features and functionality available in the Spring '16 release.
Listen to a Webinar Recording
IBM Marketing Cloud Spring '16 Deployment Times
Here are our deployment times by time zone:
Pods 1, 3, and 5
- EDT - New York: 8am until 10am Saturday, May 14th, 2016
- PDT - Los Angeles: 5am until 7am Saturday, May 14th, 2016
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time: 12pm until 1pm Saturday, May 14th, 2016
- BST - London: 1pm until 3pm Saturday, May 14th, 2016
- CET - Paris: 2pm until 4pm Saturday, May 14th, 2016
- AEST - Sydney: 10pm Saturday, May 14th, 2016 until midnight Sunday, May 15th, 2016
Complete release notes of the IBM Marketing Cloud Spring '16 release are available in the IBM Marketing Cloud Knowledgebase.
While your account is being upgraded, you will not be able to log in to your account and may notice some functionality is offline. Rest assured that your data is being captured and stored in the background, and processes will automatically resume once the deployment is complete. To view a list of "What to Expect During IBM Marketing Cloud Scheduled Maintenance," click here.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Client Support Team or your Relationship Manager or Specialist