IBM Marketing Cloud Spring '16 Release Coming Soon
On April 30th, we're excited to share the new IBM Marketing Cloud Spring '16 release. Highlights of the release include:
- A new autoresponder blueprint simplifies the creation of a quick, single-step response to a captured behavior.
- Enhanced channel execution with the addition of SMS and Push messages from Journey Designer through the Marketing Cloud, along with the capability to link an interaction to a Marketing Cloud program.
- The ability to track offers from IBM Campaign through the Marketing Cloud affords tighter integration and tracking between the two systems.
Upcoming IBM Marketing Cloud Spring '16 Customer Webinars
Listen as our product team discusses how users of IBM Marketing Cloud can get the most out of the new features and functionality available in the new release.
Tuesday April 26th, 2016 10am - 11am EDT
Register for Webinar
Thursday May 5th, 2016 2pm - 3pm EDT
Register for Webinar
A full recording of the webinar will be made available on the Customer Community should you not be able to attend.
IBM Marketing Cloud Spring '16 Deployment Times
Here are our deployment times by time zone:
- EDT - New York: 10am until 12pm Saturday, April 30, 2016
- PDT - Los Angeles: 7am until 9am Saturday, April 30, 2016
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time: 2pm until 4pm Saturday, April 30, 2016
- BST - London: 3pm until 5pm Saturday, April 30, 2016
- CET - Paris: 4pm until 6pm Saturday, April 30, 2016
- AEST - Sydney: Midnight Saturday, April 30, 2016 until 2am Sunday, April 30th, 2016
While your account is being upgraded, you will not be able to log in to your account and may notice some functionality is offline. Rest assured that your data is being captured and stored in the background, and processes will automatically resume once the deployment is complete. To view a list of "What to Expect During IBM Marketing Cloud Scheduled Maintenance," click here.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Client Support Team or your Relationship Manager or Specialist