IBM Silverpop Engage Spring '15 Release Now Live
On May 30th, Silverpop unveiled our new IBM Silverpop Engage Spring '15 release. Highlights of the release include:
A completely redesigned intuitive content building experience for emails featuring:
- Redesigned intuitive content building experience for emails
- Improved content editor to build emails with improved font and color options
- Configurable canvas size to optimize mobile and tablet design
- Hyperlink manager enables real-time validation of whether the link is active or not
- Real time side by side preview lets you see the impact of code changes immediately
- The new editor will honor browser spell-check functionality
Mobile Push enhancements
- Add mobile application push as a step in a multi-channel, multi-touch program
- Additional APIs for triggering the send of Push notifications externally
While the software deployment is targeted for the above dates, Silverpop uses technology that allows us to turn on features for a specific customer or a specific organization. Depending on the nature of the features being released, Silverpop will sometimes enable these features in phases for different segments of our client base. In this release we are planning on a phased rollout for the following features: Content Builder
Engage Spring '15 Customer Webinars
Listen as our product team discusses how Silverpop users can get the most out of the new features and functionality available in the new release.
June 4th, 2015 11am - 12pm EST
Register for Webinar
A full recording of the webinar will be made available on the Customer Community should you not be able to attend.
If you still have additional questions, please contact our Client Support Team or your Relationship Manager.