On May 30th, Silverpop will unveil our new IBM Silverpop Engage Spring '15 release. Highlights of the release include:
A completely redesigned intuitive content building experience for emails featuring:
- Redesigned intuitive content building experience for emails
- Improved content editor to build emails with improved font and color options
- Configurable canvas size to optimize mobile and tablet design
- Hyperlink manager enables real-time validation of whether the link is active or not
- Real time side by side preview lets you see the impact of code changes immediately
- The new editor will honor browser spell-check functionality
Mobile Push enhancements
- Add mobile application push as a step in a multi-channel, multi-touch program
- Additional APIs for triggering the send of Push notifications externally
While the software deployment is targeted for the above dates, Silverpop uses technology that allows us to turn on features for a specific customer or a specific organization. Depending on the nature of the features being released, Silverpop will sometimes enable these features in phases for different segments of our client base. In this release we are planning on a phased rollout for the following features: Content Builder
Upcoming Engage Spring '15 Customer Webinars
Listen as our product team discusses how Silverpop users can get the most out of the new features and functionality available in the new release.
May 27th, 2015 2pm - 3pm EST
Register for Webinar
June 4th, 2015 11am - 12pm EST
Register for Webinar
A full recording of the webinar will be made available on the Customer Community should you not be able to attend.
Engage Spring ’15 Deployment Times
Here are our deployment times by time zone - notice that deployment times differ depending on the pod that you're on. To determine the pod that you're on, look at the URL that you use to log into Engage. For example, https://engage1.silverpop.com is on Pod 1:
- EDT: 8am until 10am Saturday, May 30th, 2015
- PDT: 5am until 7am Saturday, May 30th, 2015
- GMT: 1pm until 3pm Saturday, May 30th, 2015
- CET: 2pm until 4pm Saturday, May 30th, 2015
- AEST: 12am midnight Saturday, May 30th, 2015 until 2am Sunday, May 31st, 2015
- EDT: 9am until 11am Saturday, May 30th, 2015
- PDT: 6am until 8am Saturday, May 30th, 2015
- GMT: 2pm until 4pm Saturday, May 30th, 2015
- CET: 3pm until 5pm Saturday, May 30th, 2015
- AEST: 1am until 3am Sunday, May 31st, 2015
While you're being upgraded, you will not be able to log in to your account and may notice some functionality is offline. Rest assured that your data is being captured and stored in the background, and processes will automatically resume once the deployment is complete. To view a list of "What to Expect During Silverpop Scheduled Maintenance," click here.
If you still have additional questions, please contact our Client Support Team or your Relationship Manager.