The question today is not should I be marketing on Facebook, but how can I create real, personal relationships with Facebook fans? And how can I generate measurable ROI from my investment in Facebook?
Silverpop decided to do something to help marketers answer these questions. Today, we’re announcing the release of Social Pull—a free online form builder for Facebook pages that makes it incredibly simple to capture leads, collect sign-ups and get more “Likes” on your Facebook page.
Social Pull provides a simple way to collect information from customers and begin building a personal relationship with them through email and other channels. And as an added bonus, Social Pull makes it simple to add a “Like Gate” to your Facebook pages, ensuring that users have liked your page before accessing your content. In addition, the forms and pages created in Social Pull are brandable, so you maintain complete control over their look and feel.
What are some ways you can use Social Pull on Facebook?
- Collect email newsletter sign-ups
- Offer registration for white papers, videos and other content
- Offer coupons to customers who have liked your Facebook page
So what are you waiting for? Head over to socialpull.silverpop.com to create your free Social Pull account.
More Facebook Resources:
1) Tip Sheet: “8 Tips for Turning Facebook ‘Likes’ into Customers”
2) Blog: “Using the New Facebook Timeline to Drive Email Opt-ins”
3) Infographic: “Using Mobile, Social and Local to Build Your Email Database”