Mobile is transforming the way in which in which marketers are thinking about their interactions with their customers. With over 90% of SMS messages being opened in the first three minutes of delivery and 99% of text messages opened, mobile is an important channel to consider in your overall marketing strategy.
Whether the goal is to drive incremental revenue, reduce costs, offer more channel choices for interaction, attract a new demographic or communicate and reward loyal customers, Silverpop's Mobile Messaging can help. Silverpop combines global reach with multiple package, code and volume options you can be sure to find the solution best tailored to your specific business needs.
The Engage SMS solution allows you to:
- Offer your audience the option to receive updates through multiple channels
- Automate SMS message and response campaigns to deliver the right information based on specific keywords
- Engage in a two way dialog with your customers with interactive campaigns designed to look for specific keywords and respond intelligently
- Use any of the multitude of tracked cross-channel behaviors to trigger SMS messages
- Include SMS in multi-channel campaigns including email, web and social and offline activities
- Utilize a single platform and avoid the inefficiencies of transferring data into disparate systems
Examples of campaigns that can be created with the platform include:
- Text to Join - expand your audience opt-in potential with options to join campaigns
- Text for Information - cross the offline -online chasm with signage to receive information
- Text to Vote - obtain votes or garner feedback for different choices
Promotional Texts - reward loyal customers with offers or remind customers of service appointments
- Text to screen - live broadcasts of SMS messaging
- Two-way campaign - interactive surveys can automate responses based on keywords resulting in a rewarding conversations with your audience
Plus the SMS Gateway API allows customers to trigger SMS messages from within their own infrastructure; enabling use cases like transactional SMS, SMS reminders and more.
Whatever your industry, there are ways in which you can leverage Mobile Messaging capabilities to build a stronger relationship with your subscribers and drive more personalized interactions. Contact a Relationship Manager to find out how the Mobile Messaging solution can benefit your company.